New program helps partners thrive in the cloud era, guide customers through data transformation
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Druva, Inc., the leader in cloud data protection and management, today announced the launch of Druva Compass, a new partner program committed to empowering partners and accelerating customers’ digital transformation. Following the company’s recent announcement of $130 million in new funding to fuel growth and global expansion, the new program will offer expanded enablement resources, a robust accreditation curriculum, and a streamlined sales process with opportunities for industry-leading recurring margins. Partners are core to Druva’s success, accounting for more than 90 percent of all sales and Druva Compass is designed to help these partners and their customers thrive in the cloud era.
The migration from on-premises to cloud continues unabated, and intelligent data protection is at the core of a successful cloud strategy. Channel partners are increasingly tasked with helping customers navigate this new environment, and now Druva Compass will help ensure they are readily prepared with the tools and expertise of an industry-leading solution. As the only SaaS-based platform for protecting and managing enterprise data across endpoint, data center and cloud workloads, partners can help enterprises cut complexity and cost by up to 50 percent while eliminating unnecessary hardware. Leveraging Druva’s unique architecture, partners can help customers create safer, more compliant environments, while being rewarded with shared recurring revenue throughout the initial and renewed service engagements.
“Channel partners’ depth of knowledge and ability to build modern solutions brings added value to end-user organizations, delivering discernable business outcomes that drive measurable results,” said Timm Hoyt, vice president, global partners and alliances, Druva. “This incredible focus on the customer’s needs parallels Druva’s core values, and now, through Druva Compass, we can better highlight and support those partners driven to deliver on their customers agenda.”
Druva Compass will advance that cause initially with:
- Empowerment through skills: Druva is introducing a new accreditation program which will help partners and their skilled staff enhance their knowledge for the cloud era. Through this program, partners will strengthen their position as a trusted advisor with training to align to certifications with key ecosystem providers like AWS and VMware.
- Increased customer success: Accredited partners will have unique access to data insights, programs, and incentives which embodies Druva’s ‘customer first’ culture — all focused on helping customers transition effectively to the cloud.
- Thriving business results: Partners will be better able to see a direct correlation between the value they are delivering to end-user customers and the sustained and healthy profit margins for guiding customers through their digital transformation.
- Building for the future: Partners can now offer customers an industry-leading, future-proof solution that costs up to 50 percent less than legacy hardware or software, while positioning their own business for predictable, long term, recurring revenue.
“Cloud offers our customers an opportunity to differentiate and advance their business in ways not possible previously,” said Eduardo Figueredo, lead strategist for data protection, RoundTower Technologies, a Druva Compass Certified partner. “In many cases, data protection is one of the first workloads moved to the cloud and our ability to highlight credentials and resources from an industry leader adds confidence in the decision making process. Druva Compass can help strengthen our team’s cloud credentials, and help our customers realize their larger vision for cloud transformation.”
“We are seeing an increasing number of customers demand solutions that support a cloud-first business strategy,” said Dean Gardner, Chief Technologist for Cloud, Softcat, a Druva Compass Elite partner. “With successful cloud adoption, IT teams are able to refocus their resources on other high priority items for the business. Programs like Druva Compass help set our team up for success, providing the accreditation and resources to meet these customer needs.”
The Druva Compass program is immediately available to partners in North America and EMEA and will be available globally later this year.
- Visit the Druva Compass page for more details on joining our partner program
- Learn more about the new program on the Druva blog
- Read 2112 Group’s Go To Market Guide
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted worldwide by over 4,000 companies at the forefront of embracing the cloud. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and is funded by Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit Druva and follow us @druvainc.
Senior Manager, Public Relations